Saturday, June 2, 2012

My First Reading With The Ancestral Path Tarot


Hello All! Here is my first reading I did with my new Ancestral Path Tarot...


I have never really used Significators before... But the Celtic Cross Spread in the back of the book suggested it... so I went ahead and chose the Fool... Since this is where I am at. I am in high spirits... Excited for my future although I am not sure what it looks like... I have total faith that it will be what my heart desires.

1) The Outer World- Environment

Ten of Swords: "Disruptive, chaotic, violent change."

This card speaks to me a lot. It says that I have really laid my mental burdens to bed. I dont know how everything is going to work out in buying this new house... but I know deep down I want it... I deserve it... my family deserves it... so mote it be...

2) Mirror- Reflection of me

King of Swords: Weird, when I first bought this deck, I pulled one card to see what I would learn from this deck... This is the card I drew. " Creative Skill, intellectual prowess. Using Sword as a tool rather than a weapon. Emerging from chaos or confusion with a plan of action. Action following thinking and planning.

This speaks loads. I am learning to use my brain to create... learning to turn my mental power outward for good use instead of directing it inward on myself.

3) Foundation- Issue Grounding the Reading

Eight of Swords: "Being held captive by one's own traditions. Societal boundaries. Paralysis by fear."

I am afraid. There is a whole world out there that I am not aware of. The world of credit and payments.... How I was raised to believe is that life is hard... its not fair... Murphy's Law. Money is hard earned and good guys finish last. These are beliefs that I must work on to change. Life is Just. Life is wonderful... it is dying to give me what I want. Because me being happy is the only way to spread it in the world.

4) Past- Impacting the Present

Nine of Staves: "Hard, Physical, manual labor that may produce weariness, exhaustion, fatigue, or even illness. The need to take a rest or break from a difficult project."

This is where we are coming from. It has been so hard. Since my husband got out of the Navy, and with the recession we had to move to Wyoming for him to find work. We have been working out butts off trying to keep our heads above water... but we have... we all could use a break.

5) Possible Future

Ten of Cups: "Home, Happiness, Savoring Family, Friends and Temporal Success. Establishing Territory, Surveying One's Domain, Making Boundaries of One's Personnal Environment"

Perfect. There it is. My home. My new house. Where I belong... where my kids are going to grow up.

6) Immediate Future

Queen of Swords: "The perfect blend of body, emotions, and intellect in a Spiritual venture. The world of Magic and Mysticism brought to the practical level. Applying Magical principles in the real world with tangible results. A committed woman of will, Strength, and determination.

I really feel like I am becoming this. Funny thing is, my friend and I did a 4 month prediction spread to see what was happening with the house.... My Significator for the house was the Ace of Pentacles... which popped up at the end of this month... June...



The peculiar thing is... that at the beginning of June, There she is... Queen of Swords. This is my task now...

7) Karmic Implications- Influence from the Past

Death- "Clearing away old to make room for the new. Radical Transformation. Unexpected change. Death of a particular phase in one's life. Completion of one cycle as a new one unfolds."

This is it. This house. It's a release of everything I was... everything I went through... my entire life up to this point is over. This is my new beginning... my happily ever after.

8) Influence of Others- Opinions, Actions of Others

High Priestess: I am not going to write what the book says... because I know what it is saying to me. No one knows!!! lol... not my family or my hubby's family... not yet anyways... we are doing this ourselves! And honestly, we dont care what they think!

9) Hopes and Fears- Reaction of the Seeker to the events of the reading.

Two of Sacred Circles: "Integration of the Spiritual and Physical worlds. Balancing the two worlds. A peak experience. An event that will cast a shadow over one's future. It shows what can be achieved by a fully empowered human being.

*Sigh* I dont even think I need to say anything it's so beautiful. Yes. I am afraid of this. But I want it so badly. Switching back and forth between my Magical world and my so called "Reality"... but my house... I feel it will be Magical ALL THE TIME!!!! I can decorate it the way I want... have people over who know how crazy I am and love me for it! It will be the ultimate union of my Spiritual world in my head... and the physical reality in which I live...

10) Probable Future

Nine of Sacred Circle: "Mastery of life. Maturity brings wisdom and the responsibility to share wisdom with others. Savoring the blessings bestowed by age."

Yes. Yes. Yes yes yes. Mastery of Life. I will savor every minute of it. I will help those who need it. I will be generous with my gifts and blessings.

OMG you just have to look at this card.




LOOK!!! IT'S ME!!! There I am.... in my house. I have become the Queen of Swords and I have my own home to do as I please... without a care about what anyone thinks about it. See! See there I am buring my Sage!!! I can hear my husband in the background going, "Are you buring a campfire in the house again?!!!!"

Ten of Cups!!! Here we COME!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment