Saturday, May 19, 2012

Commitment to Blog More

I am lucky to have very great friends in my life. They have supported me through my Tarot obsession... they have even enabled me. Just yesterday I got a surprise in the mail. The Ancestral Path Tarot. I've researched the deck and the cheapest I found it was $150.00. I think this is the most meaningful present I have ever received. Because of this, I have been inspired to take my work to another level by being more active on my blog. I will need some time to get to know this particular deck so I will just go with what I am comfortable with for now.

I decided to start with my Oracle of Shadows and Light.

I pulled the Witch at the End of the World: An important end, a new beginning.



"When you pull this card you will know that something's time has come. We are aboutto experience a change and it is for the better."

The description describes moving from the Fourth dimension to the Fifth dimension. This message to me is more loud and clear since I have just received the Fifth Tarot the other day. This Tarot restores the Fifth Element Ether in the Tarot. It is a guide to overcoming duality and embracing both the shadows and light.

The Witch at the End of the World is telling me that it is time. The end of the world as I know it is coming to and end. I have put in the hard work and now I am seeing the returns. I am about to fully embrace the Fifth dimension.

So, in honor of this card, I will draw a card from my Fifth Tarot.

Six of Feathers:



"The power of the mind to influence our destiny, while felt with the heart, are created in the mind. We leave behind any remnants of negativity and opt for the most positive outlook forthe future. This card asks us to shift our focus away from old thought patterns and say good-bye tothe drama we create ijnj our minds. When we are successful, we are free to create a new story with a new ending, one that manifests the optimal outcome and experience.

The peacock feathers create a line between the real and the unreal. It is up to us how we perceive it. The rocks at the bottom represent a firm foundation of positive thinking."

This is what moving to the Fifth dimension is all about. It's about using our tools and resources in a healthy positive way. To use our imaginations and passions to make our world more alive around us.





I have always been one for an overactive imagination. But in my eyes, it has enriched my life. It has made the colors of the world more vibrant. What you might believe to be unreal is part of my everyday world. The more I believe, the more the world responds to that belief and makes it more and more "real".

Now I would like to pull three cards from my Wheel of the Year Tarot to see what my day looks like.


Of course, the Death card and the Witch at the End of the World are really driving the point home that I need to fully embrace the new world trying to come in by allowing old habits and patterns to die away. This new idea of taking my work the next level gives me the firey inspirational feeling of the King of Wands. I want to share my passions with all who can benefit from them.

I can't even begin to tell you how much Tarot means to me and what it has taught me and how I have used it in my life. Hopefully, by me being more active on my blog, the opportunity to do so will present itself.

Thank you all who support me... it means so much to me. Hopefully one day... I will dream up a big adventure with Tarot and I will take you all with me.








1 comment: