Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20th 2012


My morning playtime.

This morning, I pulled from my Oracles first. I got The Sun, Appreciation, Unity, and The Pink Lotus Fairy: A Time For Spirit.

Things have been so great lately. I feel like I am shining!!! I am so happy. All the hard work I have been doing has been paying off big time!!! I feel connected, I feel happy being with myself, I appreciate everything in my life and Im excited to see more and more unfold!

My three card spread for the morning (I would say day, but I know that isnt true since I cant help but play with cards all day long) has King of Wands: Gift of Glory, King of Water: Gift of Wisdom, and Death.

Again, Death is still coming to me to tell me there is still some work to do to continue to weed out old habits and patterns. Allowing old things to die away is getting easier and easier as I make space for more enriching things to take their place.

Today, I allow Death to take from me whatever it pleases. I open myself up and slightly detach from the familiar things I normally cling to. I offer up myself to be cleansed of any ickies that I unkowingly cling to that no longer serve me.

The Sun: The spotlight is on you. The magnificent golden rays of the Sun are all powerful, and your energies abound. You hold the abilities to achieve your ambitions in the palm of your hand, radiating brightness and light wherever you are. Dreams come true. With a renewed sense of self-worth and growth in all areas, recognize you are blessed by this life force energy. "Expect a Miracle!!!"

Appreciation: Remember to say thank you to everything.

You are very fortunate and are very grateful for the many blessings in your life. You are especially grateful for the love, honesty, and support of the people around you.

Consider this: Your family and friends are thankful they have YOU in their lives. You are important to so many. Let this thought be a touchstone today and act accordingly.

Unity: When this card comes up in a reading, it is asking you us to remember the mystical concept that we are all one, unified in a holistic universe. This Fairy speaks about connecting with others... to work with others for everyone's highest good.

Pink Lotus Fairy: Be Still, and Know that I AM. As of lately I feel like I am in the eye of the tornado. I am more in control of myself than ever before. Nothing outside of myself determines my happiness. I am overflowing with happiness... enough to share with others.

I got such wonderful cards this morning... but the Death is coming in... so I want to know more about this Death that I need to work with. I want to ask my cards, "What can I do to allow Death to work quickly and swiftly?"

Now... which deck which deck.... Wheel of the Year.



This is the message I needed to hear. Resist bad feelings, dont be tempted by harmful thoughts... BE HAPPY!!! Be happy and share it. Expect it! Then Death will not be a struggle... things that do not make me happy will no longer be a focus and die away... they will go back where they came from.

Ahhhhhh. Tarot. Okay Im ready to start my day. Bring it on.




No comments:

Post a Comment