Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily Draw May 8, 2013






Daily Draw

Laiste Moon's Daughter

Moonlight both reveals and conceals. She speaks in dreams of symbolic language. Random events and patterns are falling into place. Things flow easily. Trust the Process.

In my physical environment I am flowing comfortably on the wave... The Wheel spins... We make our own Luck by working on our wholeness.

I am enjoying my abundance. The Ten of Pentacles. I love my house <3 The Queen of Cups... filled with love and ready to share.

The Eight of Pentacles shows that I am not shy to work. I have my to do list as follows:

-Wash Floors
-Finish Laundry
-Dust
-Vacuum

Not the type of work I prefer... but work that needs to be done none the less. Taking a break from the Page of Pentacles and letting that simmer a bit to take care of the house.

You could say I am still in my state of suspension in the Hanged Man... trying to figure out this new world I am in. My guides have been pressing me hard core to produce. See the Green Fairy in the background checking out the work of the student. He stands there and stares at me while I bust my ass working. I wonder what his opinion is of me?

I asked the deck and pulled the Tower. He thinks I am a lose cannon as much as everyone else... but he is pleased that I act willingly on demand. The Nine of Cups shows that there has been some wonderful rewards to the work and I have been very happy.

The Ten of Swords, Ten of Pentacles, and the Queen of Wands show that Doing is so much more rewarding than thinking and worrying... and dreaming for that matter.

The Mother Empress blesses my en devours.

The Eight of Pentacles is my craft... and although I have some masculine of scrubbing floors... I have my feminine outlet of work through the Tarot.

The Devil and the Hierophant. I work very very hard to fight the battle against ignorance.

There is no Darkness... only Ignorance ~ William Shakespeare

I am pretty focused on this as my main mission statement. I guess I am gifted this craft of reading cards for a reason... to show people that it is nothing to be afraid of. Well... only of themselves...

The King of Wands and the Ten of Wands is grounded into reality with the Four of Wands. The Chariot.

The Ten of Wands from the Mary-El Tarot looks a lot like the Chariot in imagery:

"Wheels within Wheels. The Ten of Wands is the Wheel of Fire! Creative and destructive... this is the courageous heart of the lion in the center."

This card just reinforces the Wheel of Fortunes at the bottom. I love the Judgement card from the Fey Tarot... the girl is exhausted and almost falling asleep working as the invisible faeries urge her to keep working.

The drive is killing me... but they just won't let up... no pain... no gain.

The Ace of Cups... this is what I am heading for. The Holy Grail. The entire realm of Water. Emotions. There is so much power in emotions. Feelings can be felt. Literally.

Two Five of Wands sandwich the center of the reading. To the left is the conflict. Competition. Strife. To the Right we transform this card to working together. Teamwork.

For now... I am going to lay low and clean my house. Nine of Pentacles. Burn some sage and open the windows and get the air flowing.

The Six of Swords... healing... moving on.

The Page of Swords offers me advice... Find your innocence and take a break to enjoy your blessings.

Two Seven of Pentacles comes up in the outcome. In the one card the gnome puffs his pipe as he sits on the roots of his tree. In the other card the woman returns home with her bags full of goodies.

This is awesome. I am very happy. The Chariot and the Ten of Cups. I feel so blessed. To have such an amazing career. Fun and inspiring. And then have my wonderful home and family to boot.

I did it. My life is perfect. Co-created with the Divine. Thank you for never giving up on me. You relentless illusion you.




No comments:

Post a Comment