Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yearly Spread for May





Goodbye April.... Hello May!!!! Last month was quite a doozey for me with the Sun and the Dragonfly Oracle. This month I pulled the Ace of Pentacles and the a Twist in the Tale... something unexpected. A change I did not see coming.

I love surprises. I have a good experience with this card. When my hubby broke his foot we were so scared. Workman's comp was not enough to cover our bills and we were so scared for a couple of days. We tried everything for solutions... we even went to the local public aid to see if we qualified. Which we didn't. Three kids and a husband with a broken foot was so scary. I had pulled this card. Ten minutes later my hubby called me and said workman's comp had taken in consideration all his overtime and was going to compensate for that which was JUST enough to hold us above water.

I trust this card very much. The previous month I have been working on raising my vibration and matching my energy to the life I want. This month... the cards seem to hint that my work will pay off. Looking at the next couple of months with the Knight of Swords (Which is the honorary card for my husband by the way) and then the Nine of Cups, Four of Wands, and so on. It is weird to think that all the changes we have made are going to start paying off.

We are still waiting on hearing from my hubby's job interview... if he gets this job our lives will change drastically. I won't have to worry and stress. The kids will be able to get the things that they deserve and so will we. *Fingers Crossed*

I'm optimistic.

"We can prepare all we like. Practice over and over again... Get to know our territory and understand what is safe and what is not within its boundaries. But no insurance or practice pr prayers could have saved you from this twist of fate. This change is coming from a soul level so remember that it is a great blessing."

If that isn't the Tower card... I don't know what is.

Must be all the Fulgurite I've been working with ;)

I'm not scared of change... in fact I embrace it. I like things fresh. I like things efficient. And I never settle. I'm excited. Bring it on.

*Blessed Be*



No comments:

Post a Comment