Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spread Work April 30, 2013


Cuprite's appearance in your cards is signaling you to invoke the power of the female aspect of your nature. The answers that you seek lie within your own deepest self. 

Make the time to find them by moving inward through meditation and solitude. Open yourself to the mysteries of the universe, and to the void where all potential exists.

The appearance of this ally is signaling a "Moon time", a time of retreat and seclusion, from which you will gain the insight and strength you need to move forward on your journey. It is time to trust the unseen forces that are at work in your life.

By moving within, you encourage your inner self to speak and to share with you the secrets of your hidden path. 

Mystically it is used to recall and examine past life experiences. It has been historically said to help heal one's relationship with their father. Cuprite is used to discourage worry, especially those worries which we have little or no control over.  It allows one to understand that worry is essentially a waste of energy

Chakras: Earthstar and Root chakra 
Affirmation: I am the source of creation.



It is very challenging for me to write today's spread for some reason. Well I know why, I really just want to blow off work and just vedge around the house. But I made a commitment to myself and I good to my word. I have mastered my passions and now know that I am suppose to communicate myself. Although... I feel I don't want to at the same time. 

So I am just doing it. So I stop worrying about it. 

I made a commitment in the Page of Pentacles and I need to show up. 

I can't hide under the table like this guy in this Ten of Pentacles. I had such a beautiful night last night. My hubby made a fire and we sat and watched the kids run around with the dog in the yard. It was bliss. A huge part of me wants to stay selfish and just live my Hermit life and forget about everyone else... pretend that it doesn't matter. 

But the Truth is I can make a difference. And if I don't even try it goes against everything I believe in. It would be a slap in the face to the Universe for everything I have been gifted. 

The strong hand of fate has blew into my life. The Five of Cups is about me trusting in the possibilities of the opportunities I cannot see. I am so small. But I have friends everywhere.

My mind has given way to a new reality with the Ten of Swords and the Ace of Swords. It is like a whole new world. I have a friend who survived a wicked car accident. When she awoke she said that the world looked so different. She exclaimed, "I have been alive for 40 years I know what the color of grass looked liked... and the sky..."

She now sees with new eyes. Did the world really change? Did it change with her? The only thing we can be certain of is she did. 

The Four of Cups and the Start point to what I have been thinking about. I've been thinking about the future. A lot. Really trying to figure out what it is I really want. I suppose I could sell myself out as a fortune teller and read for chips the rest of my life. That would suffice. But no I want something bigger. 

The Four of Pentacles and the Ten of Pentacles comes up. I don't want to have to settle. I don't care how long it takes. The Knight of Pentacles... with The Sun, Mars, and Venus in Taurus. We will fight for what we love. And Taurus is persistent. 

Do I feel like a Fool? Yes... yes I do. But I suppose everyone who has ever done anything worth doing has to stretch outside their comfort zone and be willing to risk looking stupid... and failing... or being wrong. At least we are doing something. At least we are creating. 



I really like this Seven of Cups... the dead woman sits beside a pond and gazes at her reflection. What will comes of me now? Now that I have been stripped of all that I am? I suppose now I am so bare... that now I can become anything... 

The Five of Wands comes up... Which so happens to be my daily card on my blog here (I peeked). Remember Fives are about love. It is about that Fifth element. After the stability of the Four a fifth element gets thrown in and causes a reaction. Not good not bad... but surprising. It is when life force... vital energy is added. 

"Oxygen is simply an earthly element. However, within this earthly
element of oxygen is contained the Aether. And it is this Spiritual Essence of Aether, contained within
the physical element of oxygen, which gives us life and enables us
to function and interact here in the material realm. With each
breath we take, we are inhaling both oxygen and Aether.

I have been marathoning Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen on Netflix. He refers to the room when the flow of all the planes of Spirit, Mind, Heart, Body, and Aether all are working together in harmony the "buzz".

It is that "buzz" that he strives for. That is when we know things are working. That we are in the flow and everything around us is communicating with us. 

The Death card comes up again to remind me that I did just go through an intense Death process and that I have to be gentle with myself. And allow myself to heal in the ways I need to in my own time. 

The Six of Wands reminds me that the concept of success is ego created trap. Even when we do encounter such feelings of "success" they are short lived. And new desires emerge. And it starts all over again. Success is not something we get it is about pride we have in ourselves. What do you have to be proud of?

I have an awful lot to be proud of. I am happy and complete now. But I must still continue to help other people... because it is my duty as a human. Not because I want success. 

The Ace of Pentacles above is so beautiful. I love the colors of this deck. They have a very earthly surreal look to them. Muddy and desperate. But this deck is a wonderful ally when wanting to understand your emotions more. And the dramas that arise from them. 

The Six of Cups from this deck shows a little girl reaching out to a bear. I am not trying to shove myself down anyone's throats... yet I am not intimidated by anyone either. You are welcome to be my friend. 

The Booklet reads, "Stepping outside the confines of social structure, we can find ways to connect with others. These others may be ones we normally overlook. The ways we connect certainly do surprise us."

I have a friend in New York that texts me good morning everyday. I have a best friend in Canada and we are always there for each other. I have met the most amazing people on this Tarot journey of mine. And I am so excited to watch it grow even more. 

The Emperor. Geez. Healing the Father. I just underwent a major overhaul on my feminine energies and right back to dad to balance it out. The Knight of Cups... The Wave. The Movement. The Love. Neptune in Pisces is doing its work on me. 


I have found the cure for my divided mind. You know they say that when students study psychology they think they have everything in the book. This is true... because I think a real good doctor understands what people go through. It creates resonance and empathy. We are experienced. I think of Dr. Drew my hero. OMG I LOVE THAT MAN SO MUCH. I want to eat him. 

I am in the flow... the Six of Pentacles... that you get what you give... only if you are willing to receive. And baby... I'm ready to receive. Big time. Because I have done the work. In the Six of Wands. I won. 

The Queen of Swords. I see clearly. The Knight of Swords shows that I now know how to wield that power. The Ace of Swords. The power of the mind. It is beautiful... and amazing. Magical and exciting. Tarot really did teach me a lot about how my brain works. How my entire body works. 

The Chariot. I wonder what it is that will be created from this. It is just so much bigger than us. We are just pawns. Well... I know I am not a pawn... then I very well must be a Knight. 

"The knight is the most unique chess piece you have!  Not only does it usually resemble a horse, it is the only chess piece that can jump over another chess piece or pieces according to chess rules.  The knight's move is rather different.  Think of the move as "L" shaped - two squares either forward, backward, left, or right and then left or right one square.  This special feature, being able to jump, can make the knight a very useful chess piece early in the game."

Being able to JUMP can make someone very useful in a game a chess. 

I suppose you could say that Knights DEFY the laws of the game. 


Although I feel stuck right now.. in the Two of Swords... I cannot see what those opportunities are... I know they are there. I just need to JUMP (The Fool) and trust (The Empress).

The Chariot holds the reigns of the Emperor and the Empress. Conscious masculine and the conscious feminine. We are in control. We are steering the ship. We can choose whether or not to keep the course... that right there is free will. 


The Three of Pentacles comes up. It is about my life's work. It is not just the daily grind. It is my passion made manifest. Mind Body and Spirit. Not just working for the money. The Four of Pentacles again showing that I am about to receive in a very big way. All because of the work I have done this month with the Sun card. The Sun is the center of the Universe and it is reflected in my soul. 

The Five of Cups comes up. Tarot is hitting me hard with these Fives. Remember!!! Fives are about love!!! There is opportunity lying within the rumble of the Tower and Death. New growth is sprouting from the ruin. 

The Tower!!! Oh woah is me... the Tower. I love this card. I have such a deep understanding of the Universe that this card always want I want in my life. Excitement!!! Change. 

CHANGE IS GREAT!!!!

Embrace it!!!


I drew up the Tower again over the Five of Cups. Driving home its point. That any catastrophe on the outside is only going to drive us inward. To find our security inside ourselves. Because the Truth is THERE IS NO SECURITY. It does not exist. 

*Bam*

How do you like them apples?

It is tough for the ego to chew. Especially when our entire external world does nothing but try to provide us with a false sense of security. Some are defined by clothes, some by their car, their job, their stocks, their retirement, flipping the tassels on their floor rug in the living room at 2 am in the morning. 

To each their own. They are all desperate attempts to find some sort of feeling of safety. These behaviors, these patterns, these constructs we build for ourselves can sometimes turn on us. When we begin to grow beyond their comfort. They then start to stunt our growth. 

Everyone is all so afraid of Tarot. I am beyond trying to defend myself. I have come to the comfortable conclusion that I will not punish myself for other people's stupidity. I will not censor or suppress myself for your delicate sensibilities. I am happy. I got that way from these 78 cards. It was my way. So it may not be your way... but you are not me. 

The Devil. 

I read a WatchTower magazine one time. It had the Tower, the Devil, and Death on there and it said how they were the Devil doings. Let's let the Devil speak for himself. 


The Hierophant. The Devil is sad that religion has made him look like the bad guy. Pagan are the only ones that understand him. He knows his image changes over the civilizations that have come and gone and he had his place in each of them. But he wishes that people will get over it all already and start using him to create wonderful things instead of being scared of him... and living in destitution.

Then the religions put the blame on him!!! He works with desire... he does not tell you WHAT to desire. That's all you. If you feel it isn't like it is something outside of yourself controlling you... wake up... it is still you... you chose to divide your consciousness from that aspect of yourself and until you own it... it will never release its grip on you. 


Since the Devil is the master shapeshifter I figured we would pull an Oracle card on him. 

Albino Alligator:

"At this time you are more vulnerable than ever before. You are as a child, a babe, and you are so fragile. I say this not to alarm you, or to instill in you a belief in weakness, for you will grow strong in time. But for now, I will protect you. Perhaps she is a result of shifting DNA and genes. 

Like a newborn babe who is fresh from the sea of the womb to the world of breathe and air we feel overwhelmed from re-birthing ourselves. We need mentors to assist us in moving into a world we suddenly can hear and feel without becoming overwhelmed or rushing back to a familiar less sensitive state, because it seems falsely safe. 

We need guidance, protection, and companionship from those whose senses are refined, honed and blade-sharp- and who are fearless in their use!!!

This card signifies fierce protection surrounding you. It says... have no fear"

When we have the protection of the invisible world... nothing in the physical world can touch us. There is nothing to fear... but fear itself. 












No comments:

Post a Comment