Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trusting the Tarot

When I made the decisions to start putting myself out there with my Tarot I was afraid. Having studied for years I always felt that I never wanted to influence anyone's life with incorrect messages.

Since doing readings for people, I have learned to trust the Tarot more and more. To just know that I will see what needs to be worked on.

One reading came up with the Devil card. It turned out my client was cheating on her husband. Another reading came up with the Death card. It turned out a month prior to the reading the client almost died of an overdose.

However, I was unable to pick up on these things. I always want to find the light puffy meaning of enlightenment and uplift my clients. I need to come to the realization that the Tarot is not judgemental or bias and will give me the gruesome details to which I might not want to be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment