Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update on Finances

To anyone who was with me during my process of conquering my fear of my financial situation I felt you deserved an update.

So today, our finances are no different than when I did my heavy work on my beliefs, thought patterns, and behavior patterns that reinforced the reality I was experiencing.

But I am different. I sit longer with my kids. I gaze more deeply into their eyes. I am not so pre-occupied with my worry.

Life is better. Smoother. More joyful. Work well done.

Since then, however, I have signed up to be a psychic advisor on a new psychic network. It is just beginning and I enjoy the website designer. He is very gifted and has a powerful future. I am honored to be a part of it.

As it will serve as another potential income I find myself afraid and insecure.

I had a dream last night that I was being chased. In researching psychological correspondences for dream I found that it often represents insecurity.

I also, had a disscussion with my sister regarding her insecurity and how it is sabotages her relationships yesterday.

The synchronicities are all there. This is a wound. A belief that does not serve me. My insecurities are truly the only thing holding me back.

I have earned the knowledge and understanding. I have the heart and the intention. All I lack is the confidence. That, I need to gain. Experience is the only thing that will help me overcome this. A sort of stage fright I need to make peace with.

So in all, the work I did before my leave of rest is paying off. I am no longer a slave to money. I have conquered my fear and now I am in a place to see clear enough my opportunities.

And with that, I draw another spread:

Myself: Six of Cups

I am able to go back and see my past patterns in order to change.

Release: Six of Pentacles

I am learning that money flows. There is a natural balance when at ease. Constrictions of our beliefs about money truly results in a physical restriction in our lives.

Is is this way because our patterns contribute to all our processes.

Above: Queen of Pentacles

Inner stability

Below: Knight of Pentacles (reversed)

A new opportunity is here. The new network I joined. It represents my block towards allowing it to come into my life.

Past: Five of Pentacles (reversed)

I chose to not feel rejected by my source.

Future: Page of Pentacles

I am now seeing clearly my new opportunity for prosperity.

Affecting Me: Tower

Truth that has allowed old beliefs to drop away.

External Influences: King of Pentacles

Outward focus of earth energy. Building... prosperity... achieving... obtaining.

Hopes and Fears: Queen of Wands

Inner spirit. Fire energy within. Feminine aspect of power directed inward.

I fear to release this power... but it is what I desire.

Final Outcome: Emperor (Reversed)
I am finally goint to overcome my limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment