Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23, 2011 Tarot Reading

I am starting the day fresh! All this trouble, struggle, excitement, victory, and success has filled me full of energy and spirit! Let's see what the cards have to tell me today.

Present: Five of Swords

Hold onto what I have learned.

Problem: Page of Wands

This page is courageous, outgoing, confident, enthusiastic, and creative.... it is time to embrace that in myself.

Above: Hermit (Reversed)

I am through searching my soul... I have gone within and have found what I was looking for.

Below: Three of Cups (Reversed)

A celebration... party.... rejoicing.  Yup. I plan to have more of that.

Past: Ace of Cups (Reversed)

In the past, I was not allowing a new emotional current in my life... or basically, I needed to let more love into my life.

Future: Eight of Swords

Eep. This doesnt seem like a card I want in my future. This card is of restriction, powerlesness, and confusion.

Feeling victimized, persecuted, needing guidance and clarity.

I really dont know what to say at this point... I hate to see this in my future when everything is going so well. All I can say is whatever is on the forefront I will take on knowing that it is for the highest good.

Affecting Me: The Fool

I walking on air... walking on sunshine. I am starting a new cycle in my life. I have been through a cycle of death, decay, and rebirth and now I am renewed, refreshed, and ready to go.

External Influences: The Magician

I think this card is telling me to be careful. That my body and spirit are working like a well oiled machine... things are going to be materializing quite fast now. I need to use good judgement of thoughts and desires now as they will "stick".

Hopes and Fears: Six of Wands (Reversed)

I am worried that this feeling of victory will not last. I hope that I will be able to hold these lessons that I have been learning. Fear that I might backslide.

Final Outcome: The Hierophant

Again the Hierophant is saying: BELIEVE

--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment