Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big Foot

Being a sensitive, when I first moved here to Wyoming, I was overwhelmed by the hunting world. Every single home had dead stuffed animals in it.

It was shocking for me. I couldnt for the life of me see why anyone would want their home to have dead animals in it. Determined to learn, I asked questions to my husband's cousin who hunted Elk.

It is a fine art, Elk hunting. The level of respect you learn from the wildlife is priceless. In time, I came to understand that the head was not some form of barbaric egotism, but a symbol of deep respect.

This cousin, also hunted bobcat. He trains his own houndogs and can trace any track.

This guy knows the terrain. He can spot a track... he hears the noises of the woods and can talk back.

This man, has seen the tracks of bigfoot.




You dont believe me?

This man, being deeeply spiritual has a soul that yearns for the hunt. This man's universe showed him the mystical that is of his world.

He said when he saw them, the hair's on his body stood on end and a cold shimmer of fear rolled over his body. That was one track he was reluctant to follow.

Something so mythical became his reality... Truly.

The experience overall, deepened his faith in everything unkown and mysterious.

I think God does this for everyone. We get glimpeses of the mystery.... in our own language of our own world.

One will see Angels, one would see forest Gnomes or Fairies. To say one is possible and rule out others would be wrong. If my cousin can see Bigfoot's track then I can see Trolls.

I am so close to the veil I get confused with what is real and what is not. What is my imagination and what is Truth.

It is what we believe of our imagination that becomes an experience in our lives. And I have a huge imagination.

I believe my cousin has a huge imagination. As he learned about the woods and saw the amazing way it interconnected it sparked magic.

When I learn about my Tarot cards, the times that they just speak to me are the times that my heart feels like it is bursting with Joy.

That's when the magic happens.

I am an Aquarius... I am very Airy. My head is most ALWAYS in the clouds. Getting grounded has always been a challenge for me. Earthly, practical people are annoyed with me. 

I thought of nothing but sugar tarts and fluffy bunnies. I always turned my blind eye to anything dark and violent.

My thoughts on it were that if I gave it no attention, no power, it could not hurt me.

In short, it didnt exist to me.

I was 1600 feet below the Earth's surface yesterday. Here in Wyoming, they have Trona mines. These mines, are basically the only reason people live here. Many people have made a wondeful living with their families here.

I got to go to family day for my husband's father's job.

I got to put on a hard hat and earplugs and plunge 650 feet a minute down towards the center of the Earth.

Being down there was a very grounded feeling. Everything was solid and settled all around you. Rock that hadnt moved in over 30 years.

I couldnt help but imagine our tour guides at little moles in their tunnels. My body felt dense and heavy as we walked around. My mind felt calm and I had a feeling of safety and security.

At that moment I had an understanding of the Empress card. The planet Earth and how it nourishes us. Whether we are mining Trona, Corn, Oil, or Gold, it resources are infinite.

The whole suit of Pentacles is about this. Everything that is dense and solid, secure, and grounded. Physical manifestations. Money, homes, sustenance, and survival.

I can imagine that the Ten of Pentacles is sitting pretty fat and happy. Right now, I see my life as the Four of Pentacles. Im holding on. I feel the fear of lack and I am clenched up on everything. I am the reversed Six of Penatacles... I am not giving or receiving... I am at a standstill.

My Father in Law has worked at that mine for 30 years. He, being a Capricorn, is very Earthy, Grounded, Practical, Hard Working, and interprets the world on a very dense phsyical plane.

Before getting to mine, I jokingly said I wanted to see Gnomes and Glowing Crystals down there. He, in his most serious voice, said it wasnt a magic cave, it was a mine.

I just shook my head and laughed at the sense of humor God has for giving him a daughter in law like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment