Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lesson Learned, Reward Received

I started this blog because I wanted to show people close to me and far what it is about the Tarot that I love so much. Despite the bad rap it has and my own personnal experiences of being called, "An abomination to the Lors," I studied it with great vigor. Me being an Aquarius I LOVE to wrap my brain around complicated ideas.... and Tarot ALWAYS kept me interested despite my low attenion span.

Yesterday I wrote about the Two of Cups strongly influencing my life. Yesterday, I made an internal change... I moved a chess piece and my board changed. Thanks to the guidance of the Tarot that is.

Life delivered to me exactly want I wanted... the very thing I was afraid of. Friends.

The Tarot opened my eyes to the fact that I was the only one standing in my to lettting people close to me. Once I realized that, there they were. If you build it, they will come.

I spent last night in a circle with three other "like minded" souls and I felt at home for the first time in ..... well forever.

It was a magical night. The energy swirled between us and we talked as if we had all known each other for years... The best part of the night was when I said, "All we need is a cauldron in the middle and we could be a coven of witches." 

I then said, "well I know I am air, and you are earth, what are you guys."

Fire and water they replied. Perfect. My fantasies are finally becoming my reality. A circle of trust.

This is why I work with the Tarot... it makes magic happen. I was so happy last night that I came home and couldnt sleep a wink. I drew a spread but I couldnt even focus on it I was so giddy... So I decided to leave it and look at it today....

So here we go:

Present: Queen of Cups

The queen of cups is loving, intuitive, tender, possesses psychic abilities... she is open and feels the oneness of all that is. She is always there for someone in need and is gentle and sensitive.

I think this is wonderful because that is exactly how I felt last night. The connection to other people opened up channels in me that made my heart race. I felt that at that moment everything was right.

Problem: Ten of Cups

I wouldnt call this a "problem" per se... more like "the current issue"....

This guy has got a shit eating grin on his face from ear to ear... he is so happy with himself.

He is elated. He know he has succeded and he is damn proud of it.

Above: Temperance

This is what happens when you temper your emotions. I have finally learned what the means.

Below: Empress

I am allowing the physical plane to manifest my needs in all areas of my life. This earth can and will supply me with ANYTHING...

Past: Four of Cups

I spoke of this card before. I was having a "sit in" on my feelings. No, I will choose NOT to feel this way or I may not have a choice to feel this way, but I am not going to identify myself with it. I might feel overwhelmed.... but I am not going to allow it to consume me.

Future: Devil

I am telling the devil to take a hike. I am winning the great battle. All my pain, fear, doubt, and addictions are finally getting under control through my hard work and will.

Affecting Me: Ace of Pentacles

Something new is manifesting on the physical plane. A dream of mine has been made into my reality through my faith and hope.

External Influences: Two of Wands (Reversed)

I am no longer waiting. My ship is coming in... I can make my world what I want... I am the writer of my own story, an artist against a canvas.

Hopes and Fears: Five of Wands (Reversed)

The battle is over... I can truly relax now and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Final Outcome: Seven of Cups (Reversed)

I can finally stop living in the fantasy world in my head... my dream is becoming real.

----------------

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment