Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011 Tarot Reading

Present: The High Priestess (Reversed)

Doors are becoming unlocked. Secrets are being revealed to me... understanding at a deep level.

All my hard work is starting to pay off. I am finally making connections to form the whole picture.

Problem: Eight of Cups

An emotional situation that I want to walk away from. I think all these revelations I have been making regarding my struggle with ADHD can finally be put to rest. (See previous blog for more info)

Above: Ten of Swords (Reversed)

I am no longer going to berate myself with my thoughts about myself and this issue. I am who I am.... and I am not ashamed.

Below: Nine of Swords

This card is what keeps us up in the night. Anxiety. Bad dreams. Unconscious beliefs and thought forms that attack our psyche. 

Those bad thoughts I harbored within me about myself has tortured me.

Past: Hermit (Reversed)

I looked within for the answers... and the High Priestess has delivered.

Future: Ace of Cups (Reversed)

Now is the time to usher in a new way of feeling about myself. More acceptant and love... more confident and joy.

Yippe : )

Affecting Me: Nine of Pentacles (Reversed)

I think I still harbor a little resistance and fear that I cannot create my heaven on earth... that I can plant the seeds that grow into my garden of eden.

I will work on that ; )

External Influences: Five of Wands

VICTORY!!!

The community is lifting me up with support.

Hopes and Fears: King of Wands (Reversed)

Kings, of course, having outward focus, shows that I need to be more bold, creative, assertive, and charasmatic from the inside projecting out.

I will try to release my blocks that keep these qualities in me from coming out into the world.

Final Outcome: Six of Swords

Sailing to calmer waters. Having struggled and come out victorious has laid to rest a lot of tension and anxiety I had about myself.

Know Thyself.

Know that I know myself just a little bit more, I can now calm my emotional waters...

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment