Monday, January 7, 2013

Uranus- Get Your Head Out Of Your Ass

You have to be really honest about your nature. We live in a paradoxical world. There are two sides to a coin. Know Thyself. Most people want to deny their weaknesses. There is power in loving all sides of ourselves.

I am an Aquarius, ruled by Uranus, the planet of rebellion and revolution. Known for its eccentricity and genius. We are visionaries and are quick to adapt to an unpredictable future. That is the good side. I embrace the not so pleasant side as well.



Uranus is known as a Ice Giant. My husband often refers to me as the "Ice Queen".  Uranus is considered a "trans-personal", an extra mundane, spiritual planet, reflecting a function that is beyond one-self and beyond social structures. Often out on the stratosphere I feel alien to those pesky emotions of mortals.

"The general principles of Uranus govern change – abrupt, radical and unexpected change as opposed to gradual and foreseen modifications. Sociologically, due to this sudden quality associated with it, revolutions and all sorts of reform are linked to Uranus. On a more personal level, those people born under Aquarius, or under Uranus’ influence will be rebels - with or without a cause, and at some level in their lives are working towards a progressive and world-shattering change in their environments."




In Tarot I resonate with the Queen of Swords. She sits amongst the clouds in the mental realm. She is the internal process of thoughts. The angel in the seat represents the angelic messages received and the butterfly is transformation that comes with them. 

Long story short people think I am a cold hearted bitch sometimes. Being so calculating I am a master of compartmentalization.  Which makes me an amazing Tarot reader. I create change in people's lives. The message, however, is not always sweet with a cherry on top wrapped in a bow. If you want the hard Truth... then I am your woman... but wear your helmet. 

Don't get me wrong I am compassionate to suffering... but not so much when it is self-induced. I use the Tarot as a catalyst for change. Sometimes.... you have to knock down some Towers. 



Take me as I am or not at all I say. I accept all parts of myself. I know that sometimes my blade hurts. In the past I hated myself for it.... and trust me... others did too. 


Like a doctor one must work on their beside manner. When a person is laying in a hospital bed hurting and the doctor comes in and treats them like a number something is lost. It may be healing... but at what cost? This is something I am currently working on. I am gentle with strangers but I tend to be harsh with the ones I love. Like the saying goes we hurt the ones we love the most. 

My husband is a Virgo. He has the silver tongue. Virgos know EXACTLY what to say to slice right into your heart and push your most insecure button. He is smart and wise... just don't piss him off haha. 



The Empress will show me where my heart is. The King of Cups will show me how to express that love towards others. Always working on myself. The mirror of life is my guide. 




No comments:

Post a Comment