Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Chariot and The Moon

Subconsciously, I know everything. It is my direct link to the collective unconscious.

The Moon, being of the subconscious, is limitless, and infinite... and the High Priestess is the gatekeeper of this knowledge.

It is all the is hidden and dark....

The Chariot, holds both the conscious mind and the subconscious mind with the reigns.

Steer too much into the subconscious and you are entering the wilderness.

The place where anything can go... Chaos.

Imagination runs wild in the moonlight.

The fact of the matter is, YOU are in control of both... no boogeymen can lurk from the darkness and terrorize your life without your say so....

Once the subconscious mind is harnessed... reigned in... you are then able to use it at your will to do magical things.

I pick and choose what I allow my subconscious to be used for.

When someone is no longer terrorized by their Fears and actually allow the High Priestess to open the gate and poor Knowledge and Truth into your heart.

I am Worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment