Sunday, September 11, 2011

Magic

I come to realize that people just really dont know. They dont see how much they really arent in control of their lives.

They dont know to what degree everything is fated and planned. This I have learned studying the Tarot. The more I read for myself and others the more I came to understand that everything is part of the divine plan... even down to which cards are drawn.

If that is the case with the Tarot, imagine how much other stuff in your life is already set...

It feels good to let go, to trust. To know that you are safe in the hands of our creator.

The Bible says, dont stress, dont worry... most of us TRY to heed that advice... telling ourselves one thing that we dont feel in our hearts.

I not only feel it, understand it, know it... but I am beginning to live it.

Not worrying and not stressing is like a bi-product of the work I have done. The more I understood the more I naturally relaxed.

My dad has a saying that I love, "Man makes plans, and God laughs."

How true.

No comments:

Post a Comment