Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14 Tarot Reading

My husband is gone for three days at work. Over the three years of us being together, we have only spent two weeks apart. That is when he was doing training for the new job.

I kinda dont know what to do with myself.

I want to consult the cards.

Present: Lovers (Reversed)

Tarot is amazing. Yes this is just how I feel. No explanation needed here.

Challenge: Six Of Rods

I guess this time will be all about me.

Above: The Fool

I am on my own starting something new.

Below: Five of Wands

My spirit is stirring.

Past: Two of Swords

In the past I was guarding my heart and was blind. I was stuck and afraid to move.

Future: Four of Cups

A time to sit and be with my emotions. To look at things of the heart with a new perspective.

Affecting Me: Four of Swords

Rest. This is a good time to get some much needed recuperation time.

External Influences: Two of Wands (Reversed)

Take some time out to really figure out what I want.

Hopes and Fears: King of Swords

I must become comfortable within the world of the mind.

Final Outcome: Ace of Pentacles

A time to get grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment