Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10 Tarot Reading

I know I committed myself to writing a blog everyday... and I have already dropped the ball.

I have been having so much fun doing my Tarot readings and so many magical things have happened in my life lately that I dont even know where to start.

So I will just draw a spread:

: )

Present: Six of Pentacles

GIve and take. One must give before they receive. Send out the Energy to allow it to come back to you... Karma.

I am now going public with my knowledge.  I have started to offer my services to others... and in turn, will reap the rewards of sharing my gift with the world.

Problem: Ten of Swords

I have to admit... I have a little mental burnout... I CANT HELP IT I AM SO FULL OF SPIRIT!!!

Above: Three of Pentacles

I want to work more... I want to keep up the pace... I want to learn more, do more readings, I am on a roll.

Below: Eight of Swords (Reversed)

I am no longer bound. I have cut the ties to my insecurities...

Past: The Moon (Reversed)

I have left darkness... everything is in the light and CLEAR.

Future: Page of Swords

Seems like the mental burnout of the Ten of Swords is warning me that I need to take a break otherwise I might feel like I can no longer wield my Truth correctly.

Affecting Me: Death (Reversed)

Old thoughts are being stripped away... Time to chill out and let this card do its work.

External Influences: King of Pentacles

I am becoming an adept. A professional : )

Hopes and Fears: Four of Cups

I dont want to get self-absorbed. I want to keep God in the picture. Not me.

Final Outcome: The Devil

I think me and the Devil have a pretty good relationship at this point... this card has taught me so much.

I suppose this time it is trying to tell me to keep a healthy balance and the right mind set to continue. Maybe a do need a little break....

No comments:

Post a Comment