Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7, 2011 Tarot Reading

Present: Ten of Rods

I want to bring in my harvest.

Problem: Seven of Swords

I have to leave any thought patterns of the old ways.

Above: Wheel Of Fortune

I am descovering who it is I want to be.

Below: Justice

Of course, I knew I was going to pull this card from how I ended my last blog.

My work is paying off.

Past: King of Swords

I am the master of expressing my thoughts.

Future: The Fool

And so it begins...

Affecting Me: Ten of Swords

I'm putting all this mental struggle to rest now.... and only action remains.

External Influences: Queen of Swords

I am the master at digesting my thoughts.

Hopes and Fears: Ten of Pentacles

I WANT IT ALL... do I have the guts to allow it?

Final Outcome: Seven of Rods

Stake my Claim... Stay on Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment