Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Magician

Lately, I have come to understand that I was born with Christ in my heart.

Years and years of confusion was put to rest this week.  I always struggled with Jesus. Who he was.  I still dont know all about his life and I especially dont want to have anything to do with his death.

I grew up around Christianity. I went to youth groups where my friends were telling me to just accept Jesus in my heart.

Even then, at my young age, I looked at them like programmed robots.

I had a soul, a voice, and a relationship with my inner sun. I had the vibration of my true self and had the energy of "Jesus" in my heart.

I did, however, have a lot of Christians that were told the stories their entire life and based the construct of their belief system to navigate their way through life on them.

Some went to Christianity out of guilt and fear.

I on the other hand... being an Aquarius was rebellious and stubborn and had an innate knowledge that it couldnt be that simple to just say this little prayer. So I started studying everything and anything I could get my hands on. Tarot, of course, tickled everything I needed to understand and a little bit of everything.

Once you know a little bit about everything you start making connections.

I pulled a spread this morning and the Magician taught me more deeply what it means to be responsible for your life.

- Our emotions that stem from the heart of how we really feel about something
- Our thoughts of how we create our perceptions of ourselves and others.
- Our focus and what we build and how we chose to participate in the world
- Our spirit... our imagination and inspirations.... what vibration we are adding to the world.

You learn to get your shit together to allow the flow of the universe to run through you.

To jump on the track that all of nature abides by.  We, as humans, are given consciousness of self. That is why they say we "turned from God."

We then in turn are given a choice to turn towards him again. To learn the laws of nature and plug ourselves back into it.

Using tools like our will, our strength, our focus, our thoughts, and our feelings to adjust ourselves to hear the beat of the music that everything is driven by... To gain its knowledge and respect the laws.

Whether it be the macro of the circling of the planets or the micro organism that aids digestion.

If you know one thing, you know it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment