Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday, September 6th Reading

Present: Queen of Cups

Loving, Intuitive, Spiritual, and Psychic, this queen is linked to everything through her heart.

I am just in Love with Everything : )

Problem: The Hanged Man

I have to say, I havent gotten this guy in a looooong time.

I have just recently experienced a wake up call, and along with that realization, I have gained a new perspective on things.

Above: Ten of Swords

An idea has finally been put to rest.

Below: Strength

Ahhhh... somehow I knew that discussing the cards in my last blog one would pop up here somewhere.

Fortitude, Endurance, Inner Strength, Persistence, Embracing all that is primal and "Evil" and meeting it with honest care and cooperation.

Past: Five of Wands

The struggle with new ideas and how to fit them in their proper order.

Future: Ten of Pentacles

My world is going to be filled with happiness. The gift of prosperity, the gift of Love and relationships, the gift of growing old, luxury, wealth, and fulfillment.

Affecting Me: Ace of Swords

A new way of thinking is crystal clear.

External Influences: The World

It is complete. I have struggled with ideas, strained my brain and stretched my consciousness, but I have completed this cycle.

Hopes and Fears: Eight of Swords

This woman is bound and blind. Her seemingly helplessness is simply not so. At any moment she could release herself.

Do I have it takes to remove this blockage?

Final Outcome: Empress

The mother of the Earth.  The Energy to which all things grow and prosper. Fruitation. Reproduction and Evolution.

Enjoying all that is... Enjoying the cycle of nature and the wisdom beneath the functions.

She is the Power behind all things physical. She is the gatekeeper to life and death on the physical level.

She is everything in nature... from the beautiful trees to the decay of a deer carcass.

Sometimes, the Empress is not pretty... but she is always necessary. You can indulge in her fruits and sow great wealth, but you can also experience survival.

Everyone knows survival mode. It is driven by Fear. A drive to survive and a fear of death.

That is the Dark side of Empress.

The Light side, however, is abundant and luxurious. Bountiful and full filling.

I choose the Light side.

No comments:

Post a Comment