Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11 Tarot Reading

Present: Six of Rods

I feel so accomplished. Victory, success... hard work being recognized.

Problem: Ten of Swords

I keep drawing this damn card. I have been interpreting it as putting a belief to rest or mental burnout. Not really sure.. maybe both... lol

Above: Three of Pentacles

Work, work, work, that is all that is on my mind.

Below: The Magician (Reversed)

Slow down... let the energies move you. I tend to want to force things when I get excited.

Past: Seven of Cups

Fantasy. Dreaming... Reaching into the unkown... The point of conception of a dream on the higher planes.

Future: Two of Rods (Reveresed)

Patience. I lack patience. Dont spoil things by being over anxious.

Affecting Me: Five of Pentacles (Reversed)

For everything this card means upright it is its opposite. Poverty, illness, burden, hard-ships upright, reversed then tells me I can feel safer now.

Hard times are passing.

External Influences: The World

How wonderful... Completion. 

Hopes and Fears: King of Pentacles

Success. Creating my empire. Building something.

Final Outcome: The Empress (Reversed)

Interesting. Stumping actually. Not sure how this fits in right now. So what I do is look up the interpretation online and pick one...

and this one if saw:

"
Work: When this card comes up in reverse in relation to a work question, it says that your work is well appreciated and well-received, but that you may not be aware of this. Realize that others in your work environment trust you and trust your work. Return the favor where it is warranted."

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/empress_reversed.html

Message received.

No comments:

Post a Comment