Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Day Today

So I just did my first paid reading.

I have never been so happy. I have never felt so purposeful. Amazing what happens when you just do what you love. When you just follow your passions.

I wish I could shake every person's limitations from them and show them how wonderful it feels to just do what you want.

Excuses excuses I suppose.

"The idea of thinking that God would have to make this world in order to experience duality so He could appreciate and enjoy Himself, is the equivalent of the idea that in order to experience and enjoy sex you would have to also experience getting shot in the gut. No. Pain is the result of the guilt that came from thinking you separated yourself from God, and you don't have to experience pain in order to experience the pleasure of reality. But you do have to forgive pain and suffering and give it up in order to return to reality. J couldn’t be any more clear about that in his Course, and he is the one you should listen to. ~ Your Immortal Reality, Gary Renard "

Read this today.

Beautiful isnt it?

We are not meant to suffer. We are not made to have hardships. We are made to be great. Each and everyone of us.

I have had my fair share of sin, guilt, pain, and suffering.

Good thing too... otherwise I wouldnt have had the compassion to do what it is I do.

My pain was a sacrifice of a lamb. A lamb of God.

"Forgive them, for they not know what they do."

We are already forgiven... because it is our destiny to remember.

Where then is the fault? Your pain along with some work will be exalted and used in ways you cant even imagine... and you'd never be happier.

Perfection.

Absolute perfection in the design. I am awestruck.

 You know you never understand your parents until you have kids. Things just start to make sense. Then you gain a sense of gratitude.

"This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you."

Pain is beauty. There is no duality... there is only God.

Such terrible things we as humans experience in order to bring qualities like patience, persistence, compassion, forgiveness, strength, and courage.

How else could we learn such lessons?  How can anyone advance without the pressure of danger, failure, defeat, rejection, and heartache?

Just as the Devil can be sweet indulgent decadence the trials we face teach us to be humble and respectful.

The human condition is such a powerful state.

People just dont understand how planned everything truly is. Right down to the smallest detail. We are guided. We have a choice to either walk our path or get dragged along it kicking and screaming.

Your choice.

You choice as well on whether or not you can make choices to enjoy your life.

Either way, its going to happen. The unfoldment of your life. Why waste it not being happy.

Excuses Excuses. You cannot bullshit a bullshitter. I am the grand master of bullshit. I have studied bullshit for years.

To succeed or to fail. The only failure is you not figuring out who you are and what you want.

Ive seen it all. Money, mortgage, work, money money money.

Blah blah blah... what about the stories of depressed millionares?

We all know deep down that money doesnt fill any void... no matter how much money you stuff in it.

Black holes are just for that....

I had a problem for a long time trying to figure out who I was. I know now.

Finally.

Never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment