Saturday, September 17, 2011

Responsibilities

Tarot has been leading me to look at my responsibilites in my life. Towards my kids, my husband, my friends and family.

I have come to realize the responsibility I have to discipline my kids as I have talked about in my last post.

But now I think about the responsibility I have to my husband. He just called from being away on a job for three days.

I need to be more responsible for him.

I have a duty to myself to keep myself in check. To be responsible for my own happiness. How aweful it must be for some husbands to come home to an unhappy wife.

My poor husband has been dealing with an unhappy pregnant wife for the last two years.

No longer am I that wife. Now I will be the rock. The anchor that keeps our family together and happy.

I am now ready to be his support and my children's example to follow.

I am responsible for my life and for how I affect everyone in my life.

I will be happy for them as well as for myself.

Being happy isnt selfish. It is the best thing you can do for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment